Sunday 4 September 2016

New Story.

Hi everyone, had my head in my new story for the past few weeks and I'm very pleased to say that it is coming on very well. In fact I would go as far as to say that it's looking amazing!
Now I know I'm blowing my own trumpet here but I would be really happy to read this myself had it been written by someone else. That is how I work, firstly pleasing myself by also asking if I would enjoy this.
It stays on the Legion theme alluded to in the 'John Kane' book (out now on Amazon Kindle) but I've blown the whole idea open and we're going very suspense, very thriller.
I've currently written four stories (including John Kane) with regards to Legion, unfortunately I currently cannot afford to renew my Microsoft Word and my stories are locked in and annoyingly I cannot access them to send to agents.
I know, I know, rookie mistake and I'm a little miffed at the time I'm losing.
As an addition I discovered 'AbiWord' which is a type of Microsoft Word but without the extras you get that makes writing that bit more fluid.
Anyway, the story is coming on well and I'm looking at a 300+ page, possibly ready for December.
Also, if there are any agents out there who are interested in crime/thriller stories then feel free to message me on here.

All the best
                      P. W. Gill.

No comments:

Post a Comment