Monday 8 August 2016

Just a thought...

I'm always thinking of ways to share stories and hopefully inspire others to do so as well, imagination can be like a caged animal if never freed.
So I've been thinking, what if I write a story and publish each chapter as it is written on here?
Comments as it is published on how it should develop would be magnificent and create a global debate, what would be ethical or right? Should she do this? should he go that way? Such an unpredictable outcome to every chapter that even I the author would have no idea until it is written!
This is an idea that came to me a couple of days ago and the more I think about it, the more excited I become at the prospect of what we could all create.
It may not be a new idea but every story is individual and that is what would make our story unique.
I'm going to leave this with you now, I thought that I would share this thought whilst it is fresh in my mind.

Cheers all.
                 P.W.Gill.

No comments:

Post a Comment